Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,101 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Sup.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,104 I can’t sleep Also, Goober, ya mascot is a goober
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,105 SimplySadie said: I can’t sleep Also, Goober, ya mascot is a goober Click to expand... Sadie. Go to sleep. Or don't. Cause it means you can hang out.
SimplySadie said: I can’t sleep Also, Goober, ya mascot is a goober Click to expand... Sadie. Go to sleep. Or don't. Cause it means you can hang out.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,109 If ya could play ya guitar/duet with anyone from anytime who it be?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,110 SimplySadie said: I returned Click to expand... Oh. I've lost interest.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,115 SimplySadie said: If ya could play ya guitar/duet with anyone from anytime who it be? Click to expand... Okay this is fun
SimplySadie said: If ya could play ya guitar/duet with anyone from anytime who it be? Click to expand... Okay this is fun
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,116 Maddiemoiselle said: Sorry. I accidentally made food Click to expand... Sorry....tooo Had to work.....
Maddiemoiselle said: Sorry. I accidentally made food Click to expand... Sorry....tooo Had to work.....
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,117 Like...Paul McCartney is the easy answer cause I love the Beatles. But it's too easy.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,119 Maddiemoiselle said: Like...Paul McCartney is the easy answer cause I love the Beatles. But it's too easy. Click to expand... Ok am adding a none Beatle into the mix
Maddiemoiselle said: Like...Paul McCartney is the easy answer cause I love the Beatles. But it's too easy. Click to expand... Ok am adding a none Beatle into the mix
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,120 SimplySadie said: Oh it’s Workfuldude Click to expand... very much so