Group Banter Race to a million

I wondered, as that was partly why I asked, like you just said I know it has changed quite a lot recently in the UK for sparkling whites especially.

I know very little about wines, but some of those have tried are really good
UK is interesting, They were doing good sparkling in Southern UK around 20-25 years ago. sonce then it has increased a lot. A lot of Champagne Houses are buying vineyards in the UK as Champagne is getting too warm. And the UK climate now makes outstanding Sparkling.
 
UK is interesting, They were doing good sparkling in Southern UK around 20-25 years ago. sonce then it has increased a lot. A lot of Champagne Houses are buying vineyards in the UK as Champagne is getting too warm. And the UK climate now makes outstanding Sparkling.
Is interesting, I did wonder what they must think of the English sparklings. They must think they are pretty good to be doing that then.

Have gone up in price quite a lot even in the last couple of years since I have been here again. Pretty much same price as decent champs now here.
 

Trending content

Back
Top