Ohhh I haven’t seen it, good then huh?What a question, hmmm....
Probably The Nice Guys, Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe are funny as hell in it, and it has my childhood hero.
What about yours?
Have heard of it though. Will have to give a try
Ohhh I haven’t seen it, good then huh?What a question, hmmm....
Probably The Nice Guys, Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe are funny as hell in it, and it has my childhood hero.
What about yours?
What a question, hmmm....
Probably The Nice Guys, Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe are funny as hell in it, and it has my childhood hero.
What about yours?
IndeedNot seen that one, sounds like we need to do Crowe swap
Snappy dialogue, brilliant performances all around, plot driven, etc. eminently rewatchableOhhh I haven’t seen it, good then huh?
Have heard of it though. Will have to give a try
Cool, will give a try. If I start giving angry reactions to every post you make around the site at some point in the near future you will know I didn’t like itSnappy dialogue, brilliant performances all around, plot driven, etc. eminently rewatchable
Which movie have you watched the most (non-holiday!) ?
Yeah I was specifically ruling out Elf hahahaOhh
Well it would be , A Good Year, as can’t include Elf then. May have been that
Yeah I was specifically ruling out Elf hahaha
ELF!!!Ohh
Well it would be , A Good Year, as can’t include Elf then. May have been that
Adding it to my list soon as I'm homeYa should give the other a try at some point.
I suppose technically it’s a rom com of sorts, but is just a really good movie.
You have no idea how fast I had to run around the hamster wheel to heat that waterI think Sadie's bathwater is too hot. The face on that react is looking a little red
My name is SadAIStealing jobs from hamsters!!
Brilliant hahahaMy name is SadAI
You have a lot of college papers to write and corporate presentations to create, you better get crackinMy name is SadAI