SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,201 perfictspeller said: What a question, hmmm.... Probably The Nice Guys, Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe are funny as hell in it, and it has my childhood hero. What about yours? Click to expand... Ohhh I haven’t seen it, good then huh? Have heard of it though. Will have to give a try
perfictspeller said: What a question, hmmm.... Probably The Nice Guys, Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe are funny as hell in it, and it has my childhood hero. What about yours? Click to expand... Ohhh I haven’t seen it, good then huh? Have heard of it though. Will have to give a try
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,202 perfictspeller said: What a question, hmmm.... Probably The Nice Guys, Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe are funny as hell in it, and it has my childhood hero. What about yours? Click to expand... Oh also A Good Year , also Russel Crowe as it happens
perfictspeller said: What a question, hmmm.... Probably The Nice Guys, Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe are funny as hell in it, and it has my childhood hero. What about yours? Click to expand... Oh also A Good Year , also Russel Crowe as it happens
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,203 Not seen that one, sounds like we need to do Crowe swap
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,204 perfictspeller said: Not seen that one, sounds like we need to do Crowe swap Click to expand... Indeed Not sure how many times have watched it, but is a lot
perfictspeller said: Not seen that one, sounds like we need to do Crowe swap Click to expand... Indeed Not sure how many times have watched it, but is a lot
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,205 SimplySadie said: Ohhh I haven’t seen it, good then huh? Have heard of it though. Will have to give a try Click to expand... Snappy dialogue, brilliant performances all around, plot driven, etc. eminently rewatchable
SimplySadie said: Ohhh I haven’t seen it, good then huh? Have heard of it though. Will have to give a try Click to expand... Snappy dialogue, brilliant performances all around, plot driven, etc. eminently rewatchable
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,206 Which movie have you watched the most (non-holiday!) ?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,207 perfictspeller said: Snappy dialogue, brilliant performances all around, plot driven, etc. eminently rewatchable Click to expand... Cool, will give a try. If I start giving angry reactions to every post you make around the site at some point in the near future you will know I didn’t like it
perfictspeller said: Snappy dialogue, brilliant performances all around, plot driven, etc. eminently rewatchable Click to expand... Cool, will give a try. If I start giving angry reactions to every post you make around the site at some point in the near future you will know I didn’t like it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,208 perfictspeller said: Which movie have you watched the most (non-holiday!) ? Click to expand... Ohh Well it would be , A Good Year, as can’t include Elf then. May have been that
perfictspeller said: Which movie have you watched the most (non-holiday!) ? Click to expand... Ohh Well it would be , A Good Year, as can’t include Elf then. May have been that
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,209 I think I'm oblivious to the angry react, but we'll see
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,210 SimplySadie said: Ohh Well it would be , A Good Year, as can’t include Elf then. May have been that Click to expand... Yeah I was specifically ruling out Elf hahaha
SimplySadie said: Ohh Well it would be , A Good Year, as can’t include Elf then. May have been that Click to expand... Yeah I was specifically ruling out Elf hahaha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,211 perfictspeller said: Yeah I was specifically ruling out Elf hahaha Click to expand... Ya should give the other a try at some point. I suppose technically it’s a rom com of sorts, but is just a really good movie.
perfictspeller said: Yeah I was specifically ruling out Elf hahaha Click to expand... Ya should give the other a try at some point. I suppose technically it’s a rom com of sorts, but is just a really good movie.
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,212 I think Sadie's bathwater is too hot. The face on that react is looking a little red
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,213 SimplySadie said: Ohh Well it would be , A Good Year, as can’t include Elf then. May have been that Click to expand... ELF!!!
SimplySadie said: Ohh Well it would be , A Good Year, as can’t include Elf then. May have been that Click to expand... ELF!!!
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,214 SimplySadie said: Ya should give the other a try at some point. I suppose technically it’s a rom com of sorts, but is just a really good movie. Click to expand... Adding it to my list soon as I'm home
SimplySadie said: Ya should give the other a try at some point. I suppose technically it’s a rom com of sorts, but is just a really good movie. Click to expand... Adding it to my list soon as I'm home
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,215 perfictspeller said: I think Sadie's bathwater is too hot. The face on that react is looking a little red Click to expand... You have no idea how fast I had to run around the hamster wheel to heat that water
perfictspeller said: I think Sadie's bathwater is too hot. The face on that react is looking a little red Click to expand... You have no idea how fast I had to run around the hamster wheel to heat that water
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,217 perfictspeller said: Stealing jobs from hamsters!! Click to expand... My name is SadAI
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,218 SimplySadie said: My name is SadAI Click to expand... Brilliant hahaha
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,219 SimplySadie said: My name is SadAI Click to expand... You have a lot of college papers to write and corporate presentations to create, you better get crackin
SimplySadie said: My name is SadAI Click to expand... You have a lot of college papers to write and corporate presentations to create, you better get crackin
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,220 Well I better try get some sleep while still can Enjoy rest of your eves Maddie / Mr P