BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,621 vanilla_hips said: @Harthacnut, she speaks your language. Click to expand... Posh
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,623 Why are there threads/forums for Snapchat and telegram ? I thought luring people offsite was forbidden
Why are there threads/forums for Snapchat and telegram ? I thought luring people offsite was forbidden
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,624 Amberrlicious said: Le Grande derrière Click to expand... A good body part for silencing people. Of course, I have absolutely no intention of ever using it on anyone.
Amberrlicious said: Le Grande derrière Click to expand... A good body part for silencing people. Of course, I have absolutely no intention of ever using it on anyone.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,625 Amberrlicious said: Why are there threads/forums for Snapchat and telegram ? I thought luring people offsite was forbidden Click to expand... Because FCN.
Amberrlicious said: Why are there threads/forums for Snapchat and telegram ? I thought luring people offsite was forbidden Click to expand... Because FCN.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,630 @Amberrlicious, why don't you carry my butt to the bathroom? I thought I had friend status. Tch...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,632 @LeiaSkywalker, you would carry me, wouldn't you? At least you would try.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,634 Amberrlicious said: Need some weight training first… Click to expand... Did you just call me a fat cow?
Amberrlicious said: Need some weight training first… Click to expand... Did you just call me a fat cow?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,635 Men are never around when you want to use... When you need them.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,637 vanilla_hips said: Did you just call me a fat cow? Click to expand... ImPlIcAtIoN
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,639 vanilla_hips said: WHERE IS HE??????????????? Click to expand... Not posted since 7am yesterday
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,640 Amberrlicious said: ImPlIcAtIoN Click to expand... You have simply abused this word to the extreme.