Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,661 Casey86 said: I'm assuming you still haven't been carried to the bathroom yet @vanilla_hips Click to expand... Do it Casey!!!!!
Casey86 said: I'm assuming you still haven't been carried to the bathroom yet @vanilla_hips Click to expand... Do it Casey!!!!!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,662 Maddiemoiselle said: Do it Casey!!!!! Click to expand... I don't wanna steal Ciarans job though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,666 Im doing petty good. Ankle doesn't seem to be getting much better though
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,667 BunnyBeeHope said: Im doing petty good. Ankle doesn't seem to be getting much better though Click to expand... Well glad to hear you're doing ok and that ankle of yours better hurry up and heal
BunnyBeeHope said: Im doing petty good. Ankle doesn't seem to be getting much better though Click to expand... Well glad to hear you're doing ok and that ankle of yours better hurry up and heal
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,669 Yea we're basically calling it a day soon though. So just chilling in the work truck until we leave
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,674 Bailey94 said: Hi Casey. How are you Click to expand... I'm doing pretty good, how are you doing?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,675 Of all the days I don’t want to work, this is one of them
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,676 Casey86 said: I'm doing pretty good, how are you doing? Click to expand... I’m great! Would just love to sleep about four more hours
Casey86 said: I'm doing pretty good, how are you doing? Click to expand... I’m great! Would just love to sleep about four more hours
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,677 Bailey94 said: I’m great! Would just love to sleep about four more hours Click to expand... That's good to hear and I don't blame you on wanting to sleep more hours. That's how I am every day
Bailey94 said: I’m great! Would just love to sleep about four more hours Click to expand... That's good to hear and I don't blame you on wanting to sleep more hours. That's how I am every day
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,679 Casey86 said: That's good to hear and I don't blame you on wanting to sleep more hours. That's how I am every day Click to expand... I shouldn’t complain. I don’t get up nearly as early as you do
Casey86 said: That's good to hear and I don't blame you on wanting to sleep more hours. That's how I am every day Click to expand... I shouldn’t complain. I don’t get up nearly as early as you do
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,680 Bailey94 said: I shouldn’t complain. I don’t get up nearly as early as you do Click to expand... Lol you can always complain... getting up for work always sucks
Bailey94 said: I shouldn’t complain. I don’t get up nearly as early as you do Click to expand... Lol you can always complain... getting up for work always sucks