You badThere’s a joke there but I’m not gonna make it
You badThere’s a joke there but I’m not gonna make it
Your smoking hotness probablyWhat was the topic?![]()
Oh, you made the joke yourselfKnowing you, it'll be a joke about me having a little dinga ling![]()
Thank you Father![]()
I forgive you Amber.
Ahhh my early chat days
Um... are you wearing a pastor's robe???![]()
I forgive you Amber.
Must be a redhead thing cause sameAhhh my early chat days
Um... are you wearing a pastor's robe???![]()
"Hey kids, you think you're bad? You know who's REALLY bad? Jesus!"I look like one of those priests that thinks he is down wirh the kids and goes to schools and does really bad anti drug drama productions , while trying to rap about jesus![]()
SO PUREYou can take it off if you wish.
It's kind of stylish.You can take it off if you wish.
I'm like embarrassed about it but also not lolMust be a redhead thing cause same![]()