Now I'm all mature and shit
*shakes booty and pervs on my friends' shades of grey pics*
*shakes booty and pervs on my friends' shades of grey pics*
Now you must commentAnd, umm
No comment
FilthyNow I'm all mature and shit
*shakes booty and pervs on my friends' shades of grey pics*
AgreedNow you must comment
Oh myWhen i was 18 I was making lots of ambient/synth music and putting it on MySpace.
A local artists who made more goth inspired synth music found me, and reached out
And said he could help me for some favours
And I was kinda confused at the time
Turkish Delight?When i was 18 I was making lots of ambient/synth music and putting it on MySpace.
A local artists who made more goth inspired synth music found me, and reached out
And said he could help me for some favours
And I was kinda confused at the time
Well I am the filthiest one here supposedlyFilthy
Nah we all know who it really isWell I am the filthiest one here supposedly
Definitely CaseyNah we all know who it really is
Hope ? It’s hope isn’t itNah we all know who it really is
Turkish Delight?
Hope definitely has the best filth-finding skillsHope ? It’s hope isn’t it
Idk exactly what this is but I can guessMore like a sydenham hand shandy