BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,622 Amberrlicious said: Why are you all saying sire, what did I miss ? Click to expand... I was just copying Ciaran
Amberrlicious said: Why are you all saying sire, what did I miss ? Click to expand... I was just copying Ciaran
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,626 SophUKYis said: *Sits with notepad and pen* Click to expand... Not while Ciaran is present
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,627 Maddiemoiselle said: Not while Ciaran is present Click to expand... Don't worry I'll be off soon. Getting the FCN sads.
Maddiemoiselle said: Not while Ciaran is present Click to expand... Don't worry I'll be off soon. Getting the FCN sads.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,628 Harthacnut said: Don't worry I'll be off soon. Getting the FCN sads. Click to expand... Noooooo that's not what I meant
Harthacnut said: Don't worry I'll be off soon. Getting the FCN sads. Click to expand... Noooooo that's not what I meant
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,631 Maddiemoiselle said: Noooooo that's not what I meant Click to expand... I know, but feel the need to log off and watch some favourite movies to decompress Getting the old fcn fatigue
Maddiemoiselle said: Noooooo that's not what I meant Click to expand... I know, but feel the need to log off and watch some favourite movies to decompress Getting the old fcn fatigue
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,632 Do what you need to do but don’t be gone too long
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,633 Harthacnut said: I know, but feel the need to log off and watch some favourite movies to decompress Getting the old fcn fatigue Click to expand... Ok. I get that! Do what is right for you!
Harthacnut said: I know, but feel the need to log off and watch some favourite movies to decompress Getting the old fcn fatigue Click to expand... Ok. I get that! Do what is right for you!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,634 I love you all dearly. You all never make me feel bad fyi
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,637 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll kick the crap out of anyone that does Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I’ll hold them while you do Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope said: I'll kick the crap out of anyone that does Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: I’ll hold them while you do Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,639 What's that voice in my head? order pizza well if you say so