Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,921 Craig53m said: Evenin Lil. Celebrating being off work for bit? Click to expand... Back at work tomorrow again
Craig53m said: Evenin Lil. Celebrating being off work for bit? Click to expand... Back at work tomorrow again
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,922 Lil_wonders said: Back at work tomorrow again Click to expand... Ah crap, I forgot. It was only your last Monday, but still have to work this week. I do listen, I swear!
Lil_wonders said: Back at work tomorrow again Click to expand... Ah crap, I forgot. It was only your last Monday, but still have to work this week. I do listen, I swear!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,924 Haha, actually I'm normally up between 5 and 530 am every day. The past 2 days were an apparition of sleeping in "late".
Haha, actually I'm normally up between 5 and 530 am every day. The past 2 days were an apparition of sleeping in "late".
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,927 What time do you sleep to get up at that time?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,928 Craig53m said: I am. It's a curse. Click to expand... I have had the opposite affliction recently, not getting to sleep
Craig53m said: I am. It's a curse. Click to expand... I have had the opposite affliction recently, not getting to sleep
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,929 SimplySadie said: Ahhh early riser Click to expand... Better than being an early finisher
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,933 Lil_wonders said: Time for me to crawl into bed. Night all. Click to expand... Sleep well
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,934 Lil_wonders said: Time for me to crawl into bed. Night all. Click to expand... GN Lil’
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,935 Fallenangellexi said: Hey people’s Click to expand... Hey Lexi How ya doing
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,938 Ohhh Lexi, question.. Random, but: Did you once mention about Falabellas’ in here ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,939 Lil_wonders said: Time for me to crawl into bed. Night all. Click to expand... Night Wonders
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,940 SimplySadie said: Hey Hope , nearly done for the day? Click to expand... Another 2ish hours