SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,941 BunnyBeeHope said: Another 2ish hours Click to expand... Ahh not so bad then. Is your foot ok now ?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,943 Harthacnut said: Shitballs Click to expand... Unsure whether to ask for context ha
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,945 Lil_wonders said: What time do you sleep to get up at that time? Click to expand... Usually between 1030 and 11 pm
Lil_wonders said: What time do you sleep to get up at that time? Click to expand... Usually between 1030 and 11 pm
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,946 Harthacnut said: Fuckity fuck fuck Click to expand... Ya ok Ciaran? Ha
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,947 Lil_wonders said: Time for me to crawl into bed. Night all. Click to expand... Night Lil
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,948 Sorry catching up now... Hey C Hey Hope Hey Lexi!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,950 Harthacnut said: Fucksticks! Click to expand... Good talk!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,952 Craig53m said: Fishsticks? Click to expand... Yuck
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,953 SimplySadie said: Good talk! Click to expand... I thought so.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,954 Just waiting for perfict to confirm I've won charades
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,955 Harthacnut said: I thought so. Click to expand... Say something, say something , anything
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,956 Harthacnut said: Just waiting for perfict to confirm I've won charades Click to expand... Ohh Lemmings?
Harthacnut said: Just waiting for perfict to confirm I've won charades Click to expand... Ohh Lemmings?
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,957 Harthacnut said: Just waiting for perfict to confirm I've won charades Click to expand... This usually happens after you've submitted the correct answer
Harthacnut said: Just waiting for perfict to confirm I've won charades Click to expand... This usually happens after you've submitted the correct answer
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #318,958 Harthacnut said: Just waiting for perfict to confirm I've won charades Click to expand... Will save you the wait, ya wrong
Harthacnut said: Just waiting for perfict to confirm I've won charades Click to expand... Will save you the wait, ya wrong