perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,001 I Saw Mommy... And Daddy!... Kissing Santa Claus
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,002 I've got a gift for you, it's up in my bum
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,005 Harthacnut said: I've got a gift for you, it's up in my bum Click to expand... Ummmm
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,007 Fallenangellexi said: View attachment 481113 Click to expand... Damn, I feel a little warmer now.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,009 Harthacnut said: Can you stop the mamaries. Click to expand... When I’m asleep heyoooo
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,010 youngbustyredhead said: Whuh Click to expand... I believe Ciaran is listing the tracks from Bob Dylan's contractually obligated but unreleased Christmas album, "Horny for the Holidays"
youngbustyredhead said: Whuh Click to expand... I believe Ciaran is listing the tracks from Bob Dylan's contractually obligated but unreleased Christmas album, "Horny for the Holidays"
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,012 Harthacnut said: Okay, im done. Click to expand... Spent
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,013 I'm shocked Ciaran didn't list White Christmas...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,014 Craig53m said: I'm shocked Ciaran didn't list White Christmas... Click to expand... Too easy
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,015 Harthacnut said: Too easy Click to expand... True
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,016 Craig53m said: Damn, I feel a little warmer now. Click to expand... That’s Canada for ya
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,018 Fallenangellexi said: View attachment 481113 Click to expand... I used to live in a area like that. I dont miss it at all!
Fallenangellexi said: View attachment 481113 Click to expand... I used to live in a area like that. I dont miss it at all!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,019 Amberrlicious said: Oh cum all ye faithful Click to expand... Yes Miss