Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,881 Vael said: Good choice, it’s true they are very nice Click to expand... The best!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,882 Casey86 said: If it's April.... that means I'm 40 Click to expand... Loool I love that you I clouded the old man emoji
Casey86 said: If it's April.... that means I'm 40 Click to expand... Loool I love that you I clouded the old man emoji
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,883 Craig53m said: Hey all Click to expand... Yo yo
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,884 Taking a piece of paper off is too much work ?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,885 Casey86 said: If it's April.... that means I'm 40 Click to expand... Wait wit? You’re not under 30?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,886 Vael said: Wait wit? You’re not under 30? Click to expand... No I'll be 40 in April
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,887 Casey86 said: No I'll be 40 in April Click to expand... Oh okayy, you’re young in spirit that’s all that matters
Casey86 said: No I'll be 40 in April Click to expand... Oh okayy, you’re young in spirit that’s all that matters
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,888 Vael said: Oh okayy, you’re young in spirit that’s all that matters Click to expand... The 86 is a clue lol
Vael said: Oh okayy, you’re young in spirit that’s all that matters Click to expand... The 86 is a clue lol
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,889 I’m the youngest dude here? Amberrlicious said: The 86 is a clue lol Click to expand... Couldn’t have been his favorite number or something
I’m the youngest dude here? Amberrlicious said: The 86 is a clue lol Click to expand... Couldn’t have been his favorite number or something
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,890 Vael said: Oh okayy, you’re young in spirit that’s all that matters Click to expand... I wouldn't say that anymore lol. My spirit may be way older now
Vael said: Oh okayy, you’re young in spirit that’s all that matters Click to expand... I wouldn't say that anymore lol. My spirit may be way older now
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,891 Casey86 said: I wouldn't say that anymore lol. My spirit may be way older now Click to expand... Nah I don buy it, you feel older but you’re wiser
Casey86 said: I wouldn't say that anymore lol. My spirit may be way older now Click to expand... Nah I don buy it, you feel older but you’re wiser
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,892 Oh yeah, the van with the candy… hum hum
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,894 I mean, sounds a bit odd to me, man in a van with candy….
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,895 Vael said: Nah I don buy it, you feel older but you’re wiser Click to expand... Not much wiser.... but sure, we'll go with that
Vael said: Nah I don buy it, you feel older but you’re wiser Click to expand... Not much wiser.... but sure, we'll go with that
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,896 I just learned that in Colombia there’s people putting bananas in their soup (no sexual)
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,898 SimplySadie said: I mean, sounds a bit odd to me, man in a van with candy…. Click to expand... Hi Sadie, thanks for being on my side as always
SimplySadie said: I mean, sounds a bit odd to me, man in a van with candy…. Click to expand... Hi Sadie, thanks for being on my side as always
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,899 SimplySadie said: I mean, sounds a bit odd to me, man in a van with candy…. Click to expand... Not odd at all. My van is very nice and classy!
SimplySadie said: I mean, sounds a bit odd to me, man in a van with candy…. Click to expand... Not odd at all. My van is very nice and classy!
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,900 Amberrlicious said: Here we go again Click to expand... Because soup?