Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,901 Vael said: Because soup? Click to expand... No
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,904 Hi Sadie Vael said: How’s everyone? Click to expand... Tired
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,905 Amberrlicious said: Hi Sadie Tired Click to expand... Hope you’ll get some well deserve rest soon
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,906 Amberrlicious said: Hi Sadie Tired Click to expand... Hey Amber Samies, and bit
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,908 Casey86 said: Hey Sadie Click to expand... Hey Youngster
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,909 SimplySadie said: Hey Youngster Click to expand... Lol how are you
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,910 Casey86 said: Lol how are you Click to expand... Been better, but am ok thank you Ya finished work yet for the Holidays?
Casey86 said: Lol how are you Click to expand... Been better, but am ok thank you Ya finished work yet for the Holidays?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,911 SimplySadie said: Been better, but am ok thank you Ya finished work yet for the Holidays? Click to expand... That's good to hear. I have to work tomorrow and Tuesday, then I'll be off work until the 29th
SimplySadie said: Been better, but am ok thank you Ya finished work yet for the Holidays? Click to expand... That's good to hear. I have to work tomorrow and Tuesday, then I'll be off work until the 29th
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,912 Casey86 said: That's good to hear. I have to work tomorrow and Tuesday, then I'll be off work until the 29th Click to expand... Ahh not to bad then, few days to put ya feet up at least
Casey86 said: That's good to hear. I have to work tomorrow and Tuesday, then I'll be off work until the 29th Click to expand... Ahh not to bad then, few days to put ya feet up at least
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,913 SimplySadie said: Ahh not to bad then, few days to put ya feet up at least Click to expand... Yea not bad at all. I'll be on call to start off the new year
SimplySadie said: Ahh not to bad then, few days to put ya feet up at least Click to expand... Yea not bad at all. I'll be on call to start off the new year
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 21, 2025 #326,920 Amberrlicious said: funny smell Maddie ? Click to expand... Ya. I smell a goober