Pat of butterDon’t get it either
Pat of butterDon’t get it either
Sorry! I was working and then wrappingDefend me @youngbustyredhead
That is 100% a can of ginger ale she throws
Pat of butter
Looks like Diet Coke to meSorry! I was working and then wrapping
That is 100% a can of ginger ale she throws
Nope! Ginger ale confirmedLooks like Diet Coke to me
Team Fujisawa lost in the Canadian Open finals but I am at peace with it
Mostly
Used to just watch off and on during the Olympics. Saw Team Fujisawa for the first time at the 2018 Olympics and fell in love with them, which led to a greater interest. It is kinda exciting, some of the shots they hit!How come you into Curling Red, did you/do you play or just an interest? Pretty niche is all, curious
Smort
CoolUsed to just watch off and on during the Olympics. Saw Team Fujisawa for the first time at the 2018 Olympics and fell in love with them, which led to a greater interest. It is kinda exciting, some of the shots they hit!
BV?I was a bit like that with BV growing up
Night night!Goodnighty everyone