youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,201 youngbustyredhead said: BosWell what the fuck Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,202 Maddiemoiselle said: Fuuuuuuuuck Click to expand... I'm going to pretend you are watching this game too and said this in solidarity lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Fuuuuuuuuck Click to expand... I'm going to pretend you are watching this game too and said this in solidarity lol
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,203 youngbustyredhead said: I'm going to pretend you are watching this game too and said this in solidarity lol Click to expand... She isn't and she didn't. But I just screamed WTF
youngbustyredhead said: I'm going to pretend you are watching this game too and said this in solidarity lol Click to expand... She isn't and she didn't. But I just screamed WTF
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,205 youngbustyredhead said: My mom swore Click to expand... All of Steelers Nation did. That like never happens.
youngbustyredhead said: My mom swore Click to expand... All of Steelers Nation did. That like never happens.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,206 FoxInTheSnow said: All of Steelers Nation did. That like never happens. Click to expand... What?? The Steelers doing their best to blow a lead???? NEVER
FoxInTheSnow said: All of Steelers Nation did. That like never happens. Click to expand... What?? The Steelers doing their best to blow a lead???? NEVER
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,207 youngbustyredhead said: What?? The Steelers doing their best to blow a lead???? NEVER Click to expand... No I mean Boswell missing an easy field goal. Boswell is a god
youngbustyredhead said: What?? The Steelers doing their best to blow a lead???? NEVER Click to expand... No I mean Boswell missing an easy field goal. Boswell is a god
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,209 FoxInTheSnow said: No I mean Boswell missing an easy field goal. Boswell is a god Click to expand... True!
FoxInTheSnow said: No I mean Boswell missing an easy field goal. Boswell is a god Click to expand... True!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,215 FoxInTheSnow said: We know how this will end Click to expand... With about 8 more penalties
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,216 Maddiemoiselle said: I love footballs Click to expand... I love it soooo much rn
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 22, 2025 #327,219 WHAT A STUPID WAY TO END A GAME but we won tho so yay