Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,041 Bailey94 said: Oh no. Not even close. I’m afraid I’m not going to make it Click to expand... Dang that's too bad!!
Bailey94 said: Oh no. Not even close. I’m afraid I’m not going to make it Click to expand... Dang that's too bad!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,042 Bailey94 said: Does murica have a team? Click to expand... Yup. They lost to Finland today so they're out
Bailey94 said: Does murica have a team? Click to expand... Yup. They lost to Finland today so they're out
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,043 Maddiemoiselle said: Dang that's too bad!! Click to expand... It’s ok. I tried. Surely I can find it elsewhere
Maddiemoiselle said: Dang that's too bad!! Click to expand... It’s ok. I tried. Surely I can find it elsewhere
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,046 Maddiemoiselle said: View attachment 483717 Click to expand... Did not see that coming
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,048 But tbh I can’t stop thinking about them playing banjos with their claws
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,049 I think I’m bout to imagine myself sleeping I’m tuckered
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,050 Goodnight Madison Love you And goodnight fam. Love y’all
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,053 Harthacnut said: Eurgh Click to expand... I agree !
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,054 Morning Amber. Sorry you're feeling the eurgh too.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,055 I am but not as bad as I was yesterday Good morning Hope you shift the cold too
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,057 Amberrlicious said: I am but not as bad as I was yesterday Good morning Hope you shift the cold too Click to expand... Hopefully today continues the upwards trajectory. Thanks. It always feels worst first thing in the morning. I have to get one of the cats to the vets this morning by 9:30, which I'm not looking forward too
Amberrlicious said: I am but not as bad as I was yesterday Good morning Hope you shift the cold too Click to expand... Hopefully today continues the upwards trajectory. Thanks. It always feels worst first thing in the morning. I have to get one of the cats to the vets this morning by 9:30, which I'm not looking forward too
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,058 Oh But yeah mornings and late at night are always the worst
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 3, 2026 #338,059 You dont work the weekends do you?