Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,246 Bailey94 said: Working on a project lol Click to expand... What project??
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,248 Maddiemoiselle said: What project?? Click to expand... One that is prolly gonna take me too long but it's gonna be so worth it. I'll show you in a sec
Maddiemoiselle said: What project?? Click to expand... One that is prolly gonna take me too long but it's gonna be so worth it. I'll show you in a sec
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,249 Bailey94 said: You sure you're not already asleep? Click to expand... fkt
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,250 Bailey94 said: One that is prolly gonna take me too long but it's gonna be so worth it. I'll show you in a sec Click to expand... Deal
Bailey94 said: One that is prolly gonna take me too long but it's gonna be so worth it. I'll show you in a sec Click to expand... Deal
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,252 Since no one is going to be here when Hope goes to work, I have to deliver the message myself
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,257 I have also found my bed. But i annoyingly didn't brush my teeth yet. Why did I think I'd be okay with getting up again?
I have also found my bed. But i annoyingly didn't brush my teeth yet. Why did I think I'd be okay with getting up again?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,259 Its honestly frightening how smart you are