BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,581 The “spoiler” was the pixies song I may have oversold it but that was my favourite part of the season
The “spoiler” was the pixies song I may have oversold it but that was my favourite part of the season
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,583 I also love prince but by then I was in this is totally lame mood
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,584 I can’t believe how much I love them and I never listened before lady year really
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,585 They hand waved over too much stuff. And the baddies turned out to be so lame and ineffective
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,587 Bailey94 said: Red Close your eyes Click to expand... I don’t plan on watching it, no worries
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,591 youngbustyredhead said: I don’t plan on watching it, no worries Click to expand... Whew Bc I didn’t even fire a warning shot Sorry
youngbustyredhead said: I don’t plan on watching it, no worries Click to expand... Whew Bc I didn’t even fire a warning shot Sorry
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,593 BunnyBeeHope said: You're so cool Bailey, it ain't fair Click to expand... No Thank you but no u
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,594 youngbustyredhead said: Also people are here now! Byeeeee Click to expand... Have a wondrous day!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,598 I’m gonna have to head back in But this is great I can eat lunch in my car and actually get to see y’all
I’m gonna have to head back in But this is great I can eat lunch in my car and actually get to see y’all
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,599 Don’t stay up too late Hope We got some managers to stab
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,600 Go rock it and try not to stress too much Love you buh buh