Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,662 Amberrlicious said: Enjoy Perfect time for vodka but I won’t, it’s a work night and I have a long day tomorrow Click to expand... Work night means coffee or are you a tea person?
Amberrlicious said: Enjoy Perfect time for vodka but I won’t, it’s a work night and I have a long day tomorrow Click to expand... Work night means coffee or are you a tea person?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,663 Johnthomas094 said: Work night means coffee or are you a tea person? Click to expand... Coffee but not after mid afternoon
Johnthomas094 said: Work night means coffee or are you a tea person? Click to expand... Coffee but not after mid afternoon
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,664 I sometimes have coffee in the evening lol
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,665 Maddiemoiselle said: I sometimes have coffee in the evening lol Click to expand... Me too. I take tea for late night work.
Maddiemoiselle said: I sometimes have coffee in the evening lol Click to expand... Me too. I take tea for late night work.
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,668 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm not a tea fan Click to expand... I only prefer it for late night work. Actually i should quit tea too. Because it's usually a combo tea and smoke.
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm not a tea fan Click to expand... I only prefer it for late night work. Actually i should quit tea too. Because it's usually a combo tea and smoke.
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,670 Maddiemoiselle said: No more smokes JT! Not allowed! Click to expand... Agreed will quit tea also.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,671 Johnthomas094 said: Agreed will quit tea also. Click to expand... Deal.
Johnthomas094 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,672 Maddiemoiselle said: Deal. Click to expand... Signed
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,677 BunnyBeeHope said: I did a cum Click to expand... Lucky
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,679 Cum your troubles away or something like that
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,680 Maddiemoiselle said: Lucky Click to expand... You can do one too later when you’re home, orrrr at work
Maddiemoiselle said: Lucky Click to expand... You can do one too later when you’re home, orrrr at work