D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,221 youngbustyredhead said: Good anchornoon Ciaran! Click to expand... Good mooring Red
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,222 Harthacnut said: That can be your super power Click to expand... My super power is “I can go super fast from I’m good to I hate myself ”
Harthacnut said: That can be your super power Click to expand... My super power is “I can go super fast from I’m good to I hate myself ”
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,223 Oh wait... Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Penguins. I get it now.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,224 I think that’s a coincidence actually And I don’t watch ice hockey (sorry Maddie and Casey)
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,225 Ice hockey is the only north american sport i watch
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,226 That and pegging. Dee keeps telling me thats a sport. Although I suspect shes just a pervert
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,227 I watch the gold medal games at the Olympics and that’s about it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,229 I wonder what the context of the first pegging post was
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,230 youngbustyredhead said: I wonder what the context of the first pegging post was Click to expand... The dude appeared and wanted pegging I think
youngbustyredhead said: I wonder what the context of the first pegging post was Click to expand... The dude appeared and wanted pegging I think
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,231 Yes but he quoted a post of Dee’s that said “pegging kink?” I looked back and she was commenting on a post of Hope’s, talking to Ciaran So take that for what it’s worth lol
Yes but he quoted a post of Dee’s that said “pegging kink?” I looked back and she was commenting on a post of Hope’s, talking to Ciaran So take that for what it’s worth lol
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,232 Always Hope around when it comes to pegging, thankfully she stopped talking about my bum bum
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,235 And I’m sure she got over it sooo I’m free
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,236 Dee told me she played for the Carolina tent pegs
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,237 Vael said: And I’m sure she got over it sooo I’m free Click to expand... Its cool, I've moved on too. I'm more obsessed with Dee and her Pegging fetish
Vael said: And I’m sure she got over it sooo I’m free Click to expand... Its cool, I've moved on too. I'm more obsessed with Dee and her Pegging fetish
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,239 Harthacnut said: Its cool, I've moved on too. I'm more obsessed with Dee and her Pegging fetish Click to expand... I’ve noticed lol
Harthacnut said: Its cool, I've moved on too. I'm more obsessed with Dee and her Pegging fetish Click to expand... I’ve noticed lol
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,240 Bigboi posted in a lesbian thread?