BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,624 BunnyBeeHope said: 9 minutes is showing off. 7 is natural Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,625 Vegas just tied it with 7 seconds left
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,627 Maddiemoiselle said: Vegas just tied it with 7 seconds left Click to expand... So the leafs will win in OT nbd
Maddiemoiselle said: Vegas just tied it with 7 seconds left Click to expand... So the leafs will win in OT nbd
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,633 Bailey94 said: Have y'all heard of Heated Rivalry? Click to expand... Its all Hope talks about
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,636 Its about hockey players fucking each other. They made sports interesting
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,637 Bailey94 said: So the leafs will win in OT nbd Click to expand... They didn't. Grr.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,638 No way! Sadie told me about it so I researched it and now I wanna watch it, but I think it's on hbomax
No way! Sadie told me about it so I researched it and now I wanna watch it, but I think it's on hbomax
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,640 Maddiemoiselle said: They didn't. Grr. Click to expand... Oh noes