Feels like it some daysAre you just carrying the entire clinic/hospital on your shoulders? Cause it seems so
Feels like it some daysAre you just carrying the entire clinic/hospital on your shoulders? Cause it seems so
You the bestFeels like it some days
Ahhh I love that expressionBut you are a cutie patoooootie
Some people are deserving of itAhhh I love that expression
Cutie patooooootie
Nah I’m just pattootieSome people are deserving of it
EVERYONE in this thread. Some more so. But still EVERYONEEEEE
Shouldn't she be immune to such accidents???Heard a coworker scream really loud. Went to see what was going on to help, thinking someone fell or had a seizure or something.
She got poo on her hand
That's a cutie potatoieeeee. Or a cute apple of the earthHere’s my 5.7k message![]()
Some people are deserving of it
EVERYONE in this thread. Some more so. But still EVERYONEEEEE
Heard a coworker scream really loud. Went to see what was going on to help, thinking someone fell or had a seizure or something.
She got poo on her hand
Everyone is immune until the diarrhoea explosionShouldn't she be immune to such accidents???![]()
Especially lil moo. She pretends to not care. But she has the softest inside for the people she cares aboutNot everyone …
Oh come on!Did you kink shame her?
No I'm not a jerk. I licked it offDid you kink shame her?
Oh noNo I'm not a jerk. I licked it off
Did you have a whiff?