Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,063 Nah, doesn't bother me. It should probably trouble you more. Lol.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,064 SimplySadie said: Such a good actor ftr, Sam Elliot Click to expand... He really is
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,070 Harthacnut said: Sam Elliot touched my goldfish Click to expand... Tarnished…..
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,071 Harthacnut said: Sam Elliot touched my goldfish Click to expand... Lucky
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,072 SimplySadie said: His voice is like velvet , ahhhhh Click to expand... He does have fun voice to listen to
SimplySadie said: His voice is like velvet , ahhhhh Click to expand... He does have fun voice to listen to
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,075 Ok I'm going to do some work lol I've done very little today
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,076 Craig53m said: He does have fun voice to listen to Click to expand... Well, I’d go more with deep, sultry, smooth, delectable But fun works ha
Craig53m said: He does have fun voice to listen to Click to expand... Well, I’d go more with deep, sultry, smooth, delectable But fun works ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,077 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I'm going to do some work lol I've done very little today Click to expand... I feel I have done less eek
BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I'm going to do some work lol I've done very little today Click to expand... I feel I have done less eek
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,078 SimplySadie said: Well, I’d go more with deep, sultry, smooth, delectable But fun works ha Click to expand... I'm a guy, so I'm sure i hear it differently. Lol
SimplySadie said: Well, I’d go more with deep, sultry, smooth, delectable But fun works ha Click to expand... I'm a guy, so I'm sure i hear it differently. Lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,079 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I'm going to do some work lol I've done very little today Click to expand... Some days are just like that
BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I'm going to do some work lol I've done very little today Click to expand... Some days are just like that