Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,081 I have a rather deep voice with a little rasp to it, probably why I like his.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,082 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... You're breaking out some true oldies!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,084 Craig53m said: I have a rather deep voice with a little rasp to it, probably why I like his. Click to expand... Craig drawwwwwwls.
Craig53m said: I have a rather deep voice with a little rasp to it, probably why I like his. Click to expand... Craig drawwwwwwls.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,085 I have a high pitched chavy accent
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,087 Craig53m said: I have Liberty Valance stuck in my head Click to expand... He was the bravest of them alllll
Craig53m said: I have Liberty Valance stuck in my head Click to expand... He was the bravest of them alllll
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,089 Harthacnut said: I have a high pitched chavy accent Click to expand... I mean , just lol But also , lieeeeees
Harthacnut said: I have a high pitched chavy accent Click to expand... I mean , just lol But also , lieeeeees
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,090 SimplySadie said: I mean , just lol But also , lieeeeees Click to expand... Truth
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,091 Harthacnut said: Truth Click to expand... Ya forget have heard it plenty of times ha
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,092 Harthacnut said: He was the bravest of them alllll Click to expand... He was!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,093 Harthacnut said: He was the bravest of them alllll Click to expand... Actually, the guy who shot him was. Lol
Harthacnut said: He was the bravest of them alllll Click to expand... Actually, the guy who shot him was. Lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,094 Harthacnut said: He was the bravest of them alllll Click to expand... Craig53m said: He was! Click to expand... Wasn’t he a murdering outlaw ha
Harthacnut said: He was the bravest of them alllll Click to expand... Craig53m said: He was! Click to expand... Wasn’t he a murdering outlaw ha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,095 SimplySadie said: Ya forget have heard it plenty of times ha Click to expand... https://voca.ro/13GyWyRMCrPo Proof
SimplySadie said: Ya forget have heard it plenty of times ha Click to expand... https://voca.ro/13GyWyRMCrPo Proof
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,098 SimplySadie said: Wasn’t he a murdering outlaw ha Click to expand... Yes, I corrected
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,099 Harthacnut said: https://voca.ro/13GyWyRMCrPo Proof Click to expand... Sry took me a min to wipe away the tears Just LOL……
Harthacnut said: https://voca.ro/13GyWyRMCrPo Proof Click to expand... Sry took me a min to wipe away the tears Just LOL……