Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,142 Did the cops come and arrest you all for partying too hard?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,144 Could have made it onto Cops. Is that what that show was called??
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,146 There is no other way to be in the trailer park
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,149 I guess I'm going to try this sleep thing. Have good night/afternoon ladies!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,150 I watch a lotta true crime shows and it feels like 4 out of every 5 take place in TX
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,152 Craig53m said: I guess I'm going to try this sleep thing. Have good night/afternoon ladies! Click to expand... Sweet dreams, Craig
Craig53m said: I guess I'm going to try this sleep thing. Have good night/afternoon ladies! Click to expand... Sweet dreams, Craig
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,154 When I watch the news it’s like 90% of the stories happen around where I live.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,156 I don’t watch it very often. I’d rather stick my head in the sand than know all the bad stuff happening in the world.
I don’t watch it very often. I’d rather stick my head in the sand than know all the bad stuff happening in the world.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,157 I feel the same way. I do enough to stay informed. But I get all my news from Jon Stewart. He's the only one I trust
I feel the same way. I do enough to stay informed. But I get all my news from Jon Stewart. He's the only one I trust
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,158 My wifi just went out. Or did the site mess up for everyone?