Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,142 Could have made it onto Cops. Is that what that show was called??
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,144 There is no other way to be in the trailer park
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,147 I guess I'm going to try this sleep thing. Have good night/afternoon ladies!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,148 I watch a lotta true crime shows and it feels like 4 out of every 5 take place in TX
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,150 Craig53m said: I guess I'm going to try this sleep thing. Have good night/afternoon ladies! Click to expand... Sweet dreams, Craig
Craig53m said: I guess I'm going to try this sleep thing. Have good night/afternoon ladies! Click to expand... Sweet dreams, Craig
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,152 When I watch the news it’s like 90% of the stories happen around where I live.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,154 I don’t watch it very often. I’d rather stick my head in the sand than know all the bad stuff happening in the world.
I don’t watch it very often. I’d rather stick my head in the sand than know all the bad stuff happening in the world.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,155 I feel the same way. I do enough to stay informed. But I get all my news from Jon Stewart. He's the only one I trust
I feel the same way. I do enough to stay informed. But I get all my news from Jon Stewart. He's the only one I trust
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,156 My wifi just went out. Or did the site mess up for everyone?
Kev469 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,160 Lil_wonders said: I don’t watch it very often. I’d rather stick my head in the sand than know all the bad stuff happening in the world. Click to expand... Headlines only for me, planning on retiring this year to a house in the country and to ignore the bad things happening in the wider world!
Lil_wonders said: I don’t watch it very often. I’d rather stick my head in the sand than know all the bad stuff happening in the world. Click to expand... Headlines only for me, planning on retiring this year to a house in the country and to ignore the bad things happening in the wider world!