Well. I gotta dash, gotta go give da blud, innit
Also. How was that for cockney chavva Ciaran?
4/10
Well. I gotta dash, gotta go give da blud, innit
Also. How was that for cockney chavva Ciaran?
Ruuude4/10
Susan will break a hip running to youCan I use this as a ln endorsement like, say a film would use "fantastic fun- evening standard"
Ruuude
Get me something niceI'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something
Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you![]()
Please be seriousGod I hate Rihanna's music
I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something
Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you![]()
Be goodI'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something
Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you![]()
Using "da" "blud" and "innit" dont make ya a chav
Have a lovely dayI'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something
Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you![]()
So im going to get needled for nothingha
I'm always seriesPlease be serious
Texas ChavWait
Am I a chav?