BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,502 Harthacnut said: Can I use this as a ln endorsement like, say a film would use "fantastic fun- evening standard" Click to expand... Susan will break a hip running to you
Harthacnut said: Can I use this as a ln endorsement like, say a film would use "fantastic fun- evening standard" Click to expand... Susan will break a hip running to you
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,504 I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you
I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,506 SimplySadie said: Ruuude Click to expand... Using "da" "blud" and "innit" dont make ya a chav
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,507 Tash26 said: I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you Click to expand... Get me something nice
Tash26 said: I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you Click to expand... Get me something nice
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,508 BunnyBeeHope said: God I hate Rihanna's music Click to expand... Please be serious
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,509 Tash26 said: I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you Click to expand... Have a good day Tash
Tash26 said: I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you Click to expand... Have a good day Tash
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,510 Tash26 said: I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you Click to expand... Be good LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tash26 said: I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you Click to expand... Be good LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,511 Harthacnut said: Using "da" "blud" and "innit" dont make ya a chav Click to expand... So im going to get needled for nothing ha
Harthacnut said: Using "da" "blud" and "innit" dont make ya a chav Click to expand... So im going to get needled for nothing ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,512 Tash26 said: I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you Click to expand... Have a lovely day
Tash26 said: I'm popping out. Gonna do a walk then maybe some shopping. Who knows. Carpe diem. Or something Enjoy the next few hours without me. I know, it will be difficult but you're all gorgeous people so I believe in you Click to expand... Have a lovely day
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,513 SimplySadie said: So im going to get needled for nothing ha Click to expand... Just say "whats up fam, im here to give my blood innit blud, safe fam"
SimplySadie said: So im going to get needled for nothing ha Click to expand... Just say "whats up fam, im here to give my blood innit blud, safe fam"
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,515 Bailey94 said: Please be serious Click to expand... I'm always series
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,517 Bailey94 said: Wait Am I a chav? Click to expand... Texas Chav
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,518 Bailey94 said: Wait Am I a chav? Click to expand... Fam, spit Hmmm seems possible ha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,519 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm always series Click to expand... And dont call me Shirley
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,520 SimplySadie said: Fam, spit Hmmm seems possible ha Click to expand... Texan chav