BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,081 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... Oh Worth waking up for
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,082 Bailey94 said: Red, I laughed so hard last night I am hurting today It was 1000% inappropriate Click to expand... Lol I read through all the posts waiting to see when you were gonna go to bed
Bailey94 said: Red, I laughed so hard last night I am hurting today It was 1000% inappropriate Click to expand... Lol I read through all the posts waiting to see when you were gonna go to bed
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,083 youngbustyredhead said: Lol I read through all the posts waiting to see when you were gonna go to bed Click to expand... I stayed up til like 5
youngbustyredhead said: Lol I read through all the posts waiting to see when you were gonna go to bed Click to expand... I stayed up til like 5
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,084 But in my defense, it was fun. And I wasn't totally pooped. And I have Monday off
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,086 It's been a while for me. But also I'm not completely wiped out after work. Office work is much better than cleaning auditoriums. I was on my feet for 8-10 hours every shift
It's been a while for me. But also I'm not completely wiped out after work. Office work is much better than cleaning auditoriums. I was on my feet for 8-10 hours every shift
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,088 I thought being stuck in a ticket booth for 5-6 hours was bad
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,090 youngbustyredhead said: I thought being stuck in a ticket booth for 5-6 hours was bad Click to expand... Well ..... it is tho
youngbustyredhead said: I thought being stuck in a ticket booth for 5-6 hours was bad Click to expand... Well ..... it is tho
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,091 Bailey94 said: Well ..... it is tho Click to expand... Well yes but ykwim
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,092 youngbustyredhead said: Well yes but ykwim Click to expand... I doooooo! You gotta put up with people too. That's exhausting
youngbustyredhead said: Well yes but ykwim Click to expand... I doooooo! You gotta put up with people too. That's exhausting
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,093 That was the worst part. The unending need to be in customer service mode
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,094 Oh the last customer was a total jerk and ruined your day? TOO BAD you have to smile and greet the next one who's right behind them
Oh the last customer was a total jerk and ruined your day? TOO BAD you have to smile and greet the next one who's right behind them
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,095 youngbustyredhead said: That was the worst part. The unending need to be in customer service mode Click to expand... I feel this deeply (title of my sex tape) It's like they don't understand you're just going by the rules you didn't create
youngbustyredhead said: That was the worst part. The unending need to be in customer service mode Click to expand... I feel this deeply (title of my sex tape) It's like they don't understand you're just going by the rules you didn't create
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,096 youngbustyredhead said: Oh the last customer was a total jerk and ruined your day? TOO BAD you have to smile and greet the next one who's right behind them Click to expand... And they go about their day feeling proud of themselves I guess
youngbustyredhead said: Oh the last customer was a total jerk and ruined your day? TOO BAD you have to smile and greet the next one who's right behind them Click to expand... And they go about their day feeling proud of themselves I guess
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,097 Bailey94 said: I feel this deeply (title of my sex tape) Click to expand... Your series of sex tapes rivals the MCU in terms of scope and epicness
Bailey94 said: I feel this deeply (title of my sex tape) Click to expand... Your series of sex tapes rivals the MCU in terms of scope and epicness
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,098 Bailey94 said: It's like they don't understand you're just going by the rules you didn't create Click to expand... This. And some people just like to be cunts
Bailey94 said: It's like they don't understand you're just going by the rules you didn't create Click to expand... This. And some people just like to be cunts
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,099 youngbustyredhead said: This. And some people just like to be cunts Click to expand... Imagine feeling good about yelling at a young woman bc you can't accept their coupon that's been expired for a year
youngbustyredhead said: This. And some people just like to be cunts Click to expand... Imagine feeling good about yelling at a young woman bc you can't accept their coupon that's been expired for a year
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,100 I am hopefully not going back there this summer, we'll see