vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,081 Bailey94 said: Y'all cute! Now, give me smooooooochies! Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,083 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... Oh Worth waking up for
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,084 Bailey94 said: Red, I laughed so hard last night I am hurting today It was 1000% inappropriate Click to expand... Lol I read through all the posts waiting to see when you were gonna go to bed
Bailey94 said: Red, I laughed so hard last night I am hurting today It was 1000% inappropriate Click to expand... Lol I read through all the posts waiting to see when you were gonna go to bed
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,085 youngbustyredhead said: Lol I read through all the posts waiting to see when you were gonna go to bed Click to expand... I stayed up til like 5
youngbustyredhead said: Lol I read through all the posts waiting to see when you were gonna go to bed Click to expand... I stayed up til like 5
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,086 But in my defense, it was fun. And I wasn't totally pooped. And I have Monday off
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,088 It's been a while for me. But also I'm not completely wiped out after work. Office work is much better than cleaning auditoriums. I was on my feet for 8-10 hours every shift
It's been a while for me. But also I'm not completely wiped out after work. Office work is much better than cleaning auditoriums. I was on my feet for 8-10 hours every shift
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,090 I thought being stuck in a ticket booth for 5-6 hours was bad
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,092 youngbustyredhead said: I thought being stuck in a ticket booth for 5-6 hours was bad Click to expand... Well ..... it is tho
youngbustyredhead said: I thought being stuck in a ticket booth for 5-6 hours was bad Click to expand... Well ..... it is tho
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,093 Bailey94 said: Well ..... it is tho Click to expand... Well yes but ykwim
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,094 youngbustyredhead said: Well yes but ykwim Click to expand... I doooooo! You gotta put up with people too. That's exhausting
youngbustyredhead said: Well yes but ykwim Click to expand... I doooooo! You gotta put up with people too. That's exhausting
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,095 That was the worst part. The unending need to be in customer service mode
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,096 Oh the last customer was a total jerk and ruined your day? TOO BAD you have to smile and greet the next one who's right behind them
Oh the last customer was a total jerk and ruined your day? TOO BAD you have to smile and greet the next one who's right behind them
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,097 youngbustyredhead said: That was the worst part. The unending need to be in customer service mode Click to expand... I feel this deeply (title of my sex tape) It's like they don't understand you're just going by the rules you didn't create
youngbustyredhead said: That was the worst part. The unending need to be in customer service mode Click to expand... I feel this deeply (title of my sex tape) It's like they don't understand you're just going by the rules you didn't create
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,098 youngbustyredhead said: Oh the last customer was a total jerk and ruined your day? TOO BAD you have to smile and greet the next one who's right behind them Click to expand... And they go about their day feeling proud of themselves I guess
youngbustyredhead said: Oh the last customer was a total jerk and ruined your day? TOO BAD you have to smile and greet the next one who's right behind them Click to expand... And they go about their day feeling proud of themselves I guess
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,099 Bailey94 said: I feel this deeply (title of my sex tape) Click to expand... Your series of sex tapes rivals the MCU in terms of scope and epicness
Bailey94 said: I feel this deeply (title of my sex tape) Click to expand... Your series of sex tapes rivals the MCU in terms of scope and epicness
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #352,100 Bailey94 said: It's like they don't understand you're just going by the rules you didn't create Click to expand... This. And some people just like to be cunts
Bailey94 said: It's like they don't understand you're just going by the rules you didn't create Click to expand... This. And some people just like to be cunts