BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,082 Ok, that's a solid point Making a note to myself to spring that on him next time. He'll never see it coming
Ok, that's a solid point Making a note to myself to spring that on him next time. He'll never see it coming
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,083 Bailey94 said: Ok, that's a solid point Making a note to myself to spring that on him next time. He'll never see it coming Click to expand... so many poorly chosen words in that post
Bailey94 said: Ok, that's a solid point Making a note to myself to spring that on him next time. He'll never see it coming Click to expand... so many poorly chosen words in that post
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,085 Bailey94 said: so many poorly chosen words in that post Click to expand... Or... Wisely chosen.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,086 Maddiemoiselle said: Or... Wisely chosen. Click to expand... Perhaps
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,090 Buh buh! Be safe, Hope! I hope your shift goes by so fast!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,091 Bailey94 said: Did you drink some ginger ale? Click to expand... Ain't got any. Don't tell red. She'll do ._. to me. It's scary
Bailey94 said: Did you drink some ginger ale? Click to expand... Ain't got any. Don't tell red. She'll do ._. to me. It's scary
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,092 BunnyBeeHope said: GO LEAFS! Click to expand... Suuuuuup
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,093 Maddiemoiselle said: Ain't got any. Don't tell red. She'll do ._. to me. It's scary Click to expand... I will drink some on your behalf
Maddiemoiselle said: Ain't got any. Don't tell red. She'll do ._. to me. It's scary Click to expand... I will drink some on your behalf
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,094 Bailey94 said: I will drink some on your behalf Click to expand... I can already feel my tummy getting better!
Bailey94 said: I will drink some on your behalf Click to expand... I can already feel my tummy getting better!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,095 Maddiemoiselle said: I can already feel my tummy getting better! Click to expand... Damn, it really does work
Maddiemoiselle said: I can already feel my tummy getting better! Click to expand... Damn, it really does work
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,097 She most definitely does. I haven't even had a drink of mine yet and you're already cured
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,100 Now you're talking I will have some southern honey on your behalf as well