SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,102 youngbustyredhead said: Dinner time! See y’all later! Click to expand... Shwarma shawarma shwarma
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,106 Sadieeeee I do not. That with Timothy Hilldleboulder?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,107 Tash26 said: Sadieeeee I do not. That with Timothy Hilldleboulder? Click to expand... Yea that’s the one ha Though he’s better somehow in this second season (could be that about 10 years apart ha)
Tash26 said: Sadieeeee I do not. That with Timothy Hilldleboulder? Click to expand... Yea that’s the one ha Though he’s better somehow in this second season (could be that about 10 years apart ha)
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,108 Yeah I thought the first season came out a lifetime ago and noticed that it was the second season....odd
Yeah I thought the first season came out a lifetime ago and noticed that it was the second season....odd
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,109 Yeaaas. I was exceedingly late to the party for the first season. Which was a little weird when had all aged a decade Good though
Yeaaas. I was exceedingly late to the party for the first season. Which was a little weird when had all aged a decade Good though
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,110 Are they playing it like it's the same time? Or has a giant amount of time changed?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,111 Tash26 said: Are they playing it like it's the same time? Or has a giant amount of time changed? Click to expand... I recall a scene saying he’d been undercover for a period at start of second season, but think I missed how long for.. A decade seems a stretch ha
Tash26 said: Are they playing it like it's the same time? Or has a giant amount of time changed? Click to expand... I recall a scene saying he’d been undercover for a period at start of second season, but think I missed how long for.. A decade seems a stretch ha
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,112 Ahhhhh ok ok So I don't know anything about it. But I always thought he was just a hotel manager hahah
Ahhhhh ok ok So I don't know anything about it. But I always thought he was just a hotel manager hahah
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,114 Main reason I started it was for ‘House’…. And he becomes toast first episode
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,115 Maddiemoiselle said: Manage my hotel bb Click to expand... Honeymoon suite? No wait.. ya got no ring… ha
Maddiemoiselle said: Manage my hotel bb Click to expand... Honeymoon suite? No wait.. ya got no ring… ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,116 SimplySadie said: Honeymoon suite? No wait.. ya got no ring… ha Click to expand... Meeeean
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,117 SimplySadie said: Honeymoon suite? No wait.. ya got no ring… ha Click to expand... Donut?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,118 SimplySadie said: Honeymoon suite? No wait.. ya got no ring… ha Click to expand... I told her that she could use my ring
SimplySadie said: Honeymoon suite? No wait.. ya got no ring… ha Click to expand... I told her that she could use my ring
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,119 Tash takes the term ‘sharesies’ to new heights… haha