That’s ok, I thought it was funny lolAlso I should make it clear I stole "donut plug" from a comedian, I just can't remember which one lol
That’s ok, I thought it was funny lolAlso I should make it clear I stole "donut plug" from a comedian, I just can't remember which one lol
Also I should make it clear I stole "donut plug" from a comedian, I just can't remember which one lol
It meThought was cute…
Was gonna post in the Meme reminder thread but wasn’t sure as technically a gif so…
@BunnyBeeHope
![]()
Go on...Just ordered Mexican food![]()
HolaJust ordered Mexican food![]()
Let me copy straight from the menuGo on...
Uh huh. K. Sure.3 people eating not all just me![]()
Also I cumdLet me copy straight from the menu
Burrito Bowl Gluten Free
Nachos, Mexican rice, refried beans, cheese, pickled onion, tomato, peppers, Loco sauce, coriander, scallion, and salsa or hot sauce of your choice.
Fries dressed with our cheese sauce, tomato, peppers, pickled onion, coriander, scallion, and Loco salsa or hot sauce of your choice
Birria
This is a slow-cooked beef stew flavored using adobo, which consists of charred tomatillo, onion, pasilla chiles, dried chiles, garlic, herbs, and spices. This delicious beef dish is cooked in a consommé to enhance its textures and flavors
Horchata
Traditional Mexican beverage made from raw rice milk and condensed milk. Lightly sweetened milkshake-style drink with cinnamon and vanilla flavor
Oh. Hope's getting Extra dipAlso I cumd
Is guuuddBirria is my favourite![]()
I like an extra dipOh. Hope's getting Extra dip![]()
Euw. IckyAlso also, I like that it says coriander and not cilantro. I just find that interesting
WhaaaaatNaughty Natasha