D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,401 BunnyBeeHope said: In my younger wilder days I almost got kicked out of a hotel that night Click to expand... What did you do you gremlin
BunnyBeeHope said: In my younger wilder days I almost got kicked out of a hotel that night Click to expand... What did you do you gremlin
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,403 BunnyBeeHope said: Inappropriate stuff for an elevator Click to expand... Damn you have crazy stories don’t you?
BunnyBeeHope said: Inappropriate stuff for an elevator Click to expand... Damn you have crazy stories don’t you?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,404 Not something I'm proud of but there was a period I would get black out drunk every week
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,407 Well he all had dark periods, no judgement here
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,408 BunnyBeeHope said: Comes with the depression and self hate Click to expand... But feeling better now right?
BunnyBeeHope said: Comes with the depression and self hate Click to expand... But feeling better now right?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,409 Yes I haven't been in that dark a place in many years
JoeyDoesntShare Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,411 BunnyBeeHope said: Yes I haven't been in that dark a place in many years Click to expand... That’s a win every time
BunnyBeeHope said: Yes I haven't been in that dark a place in many years Click to expand... That’s a win every time
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,415 I used to do drugs in Catford town centre and pass out by the blockbuster
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,416 Harthacnut said: I used to do drugs in Catford town centre and pass out by the blockbuster Click to expand... No more drugs?
Harthacnut said: I used to do drugs in Catford town centre and pass out by the blockbuster Click to expand... No more drugs?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,418 Harthacnut said: I used to do drugs in Catford town centre and pass out by the blockbuster Click to expand... You're old enough to have been around a blockbuster?
Harthacnut said: I used to do drugs in Catford town centre and pass out by the blockbuster Click to expand... You're old enough to have been around a blockbuster?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,419 Vael said: No more drugs? Click to expand... Only prescription
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,420 I really thought that Ice Spice song from the spongebob movie was saying big cock, but it's big guy