SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,741 Maddiemoiselle said: I have zero fucking clue what's going on right now Click to expand... And she has the cheek to call me a Goober
Maddiemoiselle said: I have zero fucking clue what's going on right now Click to expand... And she has the cheek to call me a Goober
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,742 Harthacnut said: It's fine. Just come do goth stuff to me instead. Click to expand... Oh damn
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,743 SimplySadie said: And she has the cheek to call me a Goober Click to expand... I know em when I see em
SimplySadie said: And she has the cheek to call me a Goober Click to expand... I know em when I see em
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,745 Let’s see what’s on tonight’s episode soon…..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,749 If goth was a cake, it would be a ?? Black Forest Gateaux? Or…… ?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,752 Harthacnut said: You're overthinking it! Click to expand... I’m thorough
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,753 Not too much sugar tho Gotta let the bitterness of the dark chocolate come through
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,754 Okie time to do weekend things Inside Bc cold and windy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,758 youngbustyredhead said: Okie time to do weekend things Inside Bc cold and windy Click to expand... Au revoir Madam Gouge
youngbustyredhead said: Okie time to do weekend things Inside Bc cold and windy Click to expand... Au revoir Madam Gouge
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,759 Harthacnut said: Bye Red. I gotta go explode Click to expand... Still watching subs?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,760 SimplySadie said: Still watching subs? Click to expand... Nah lol