Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,762 SimplySadie said: Ya nearly finished work Maddie ? Click to expand... Yes ma'am!!!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,764 Maddiemoiselle said: On my way home! Click to expand... Yay, The huskies turned up
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,766 SimplySadie said: Yay, The huskies turned up Click to expand... Oh I wish!!! Although I'd prefer malamutes
SimplySadie said: Yay, The huskies turned up Click to expand... Oh I wish!!! Although I'd prefer malamutes
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,767 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh I wish!!! Although I'd prefer malamutes Click to expand... Sharesies… Dunno how that works, maybe week on week off ha
Maddiemoiselle said: Oh I wish!!! Although I'd prefer malamutes Click to expand... Sharesies… Dunno how that works, maybe week on week off ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,768 SimplySadie said: Sharesies… Dunno how that works, maybe week on week off ha Click to expand... Loool you'll have to move a lot closer
SimplySadie said: Sharesies… Dunno how that works, maybe week on week off ha Click to expand... Loool you'll have to move a lot closer
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,769 Maddiemoiselle said: Loool you'll have to move a lot closer Click to expand... No U Ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,770 SimplySadie said: No U Ha Click to expand... No U You're used to moving lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,771 Maddiemoiselle said: No U You're used to moving lol Click to expand... Exactly, tiz only right I let ya do some traveling
Maddiemoiselle said: No U You're used to moving lol Click to expand... Exactly, tiz only right I let ya do some traveling
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,777 Maddiemoiselle said: Contemplating Chinese food Click to expand... Ooh What do ya roll with, fav wise, on The Chinese
Maddiemoiselle said: Contemplating Chinese food Click to expand... Ooh What do ya roll with, fav wise, on The Chinese
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,778 SimplySadie said: Ooh What do ya roll with, fav wise, on The Chinese Click to expand... Sweet and sour pork. Ginger beef. That's good stuff!
SimplySadie said: Ooh What do ya roll with, fav wise, on The Chinese Click to expand... Sweet and sour pork. Ginger beef. That's good stuff!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,779 Verox69 said: I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but it seems to be the only forum active right now on here, is there anyone that can do a tribute? Click to expand... @Harthacnut
Verox69 said: I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but it seems to be the only forum active right now on here, is there anyone that can do a tribute? Click to expand... @Harthacnut
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 23, 2026 #359,780 Verox69 said: I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but it seems to be the only forum active right now on here, is there anyone that can do a tribute? Click to expand... I think there's a tribute section here. But this ain't the right place at all lol
Verox69 said: I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but it seems to be the only forum active right now on here, is there anyone that can do a tribute? Click to expand... I think there's a tribute section here. But this ain't the right place at all lol