BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,041 Smort I mean we'll be ok. Greg said they have workers ready to roll and they've already been salting the roads so at least we prepped this time
Smort I mean we'll be ok. Greg said they have workers ready to roll and they've already been salting the roads so at least we prepped this time
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,042 Maybe a little better, but that much ice on power lines is never good. I'm with you, hopefully it won't be as bad as predicted.
Maybe a little better, but that much ice on power lines is never good. I'm with you, hopefully it won't be as bad as predicted.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,043 Fingers crossed. They've already canceled some schools for Monday and Tuesday which is crazy
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,045 Better than waiting til the last minute. At least patents can make arrangements. Although they should anyway.
Better than waiting til the last minute. At least patents can make arrangements. Although they should anyway.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,046 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 486346 Click to expand... This dude is freaky and awesome!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,048 Craig53m said: Better than waiting til the last minute. At least patents can make arrangements. Although they should anyway. Click to expand... Yeah, that's a good point
Craig53m said: Better than waiting til the last minute. At least patents can make arrangements. Although they should anyway. Click to expand... Yeah, that's a good point
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,050 I want to quit work and watch lord of the rings
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,051 BunnyBeeHope said: I want to quit work and watch lord of the rings Click to expand... do eeet for the precious
BunnyBeeHope said: I want to quit work and watch lord of the rings Click to expand... do eeet for the precious
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,052 BunnyBeeHope said: I want to quit work and watch lord of the rings Click to expand... One of the local theaters here is showing the trilogy all weekend
BunnyBeeHope said: I want to quit work and watch lord of the rings Click to expand... One of the local theaters here is showing the trilogy all weekend
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,053 Craig53m said: One of the local theaters here is showing the trilogy all weekend Click to expand... Wow that's gotta be like 10-11 hours
Craig53m said: One of the local theaters here is showing the trilogy all weekend Click to expand... Wow that's gotta be like 10-11 hours
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,054 BunnyBeeHope said: I want to quit work and watch lord of the rings Click to expand... But if you quit work, you can't pay for the tickets, and Bailey got a new job so the poopcorn won't be free either.
BunnyBeeHope said: I want to quit work and watch lord of the rings Click to expand... But if you quit work, you can't pay for the tickets, and Bailey got a new job so the poopcorn won't be free either.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,055 BaileyXcX said: Wow that's gotta be like 10-11 hours Click to expand... I think it's one movie each day Friday through Sunday.
BaileyXcX said: Wow that's gotta be like 10-11 hours Click to expand... I think it's one movie each day Friday through Sunday.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,056 Craig53m said: One of the local theaters here is showing the trilogy all weekend Click to expand... On the way
Craig53m said: One of the local theaters here is showing the trilogy all weekend Click to expand... On the way
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 24, 2026 #360,059 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh sugar I'm late back to work Laterz Click to expand... Later