No work lNo work today, right?
No work lNo work today, right?
They sillyI continue to lol at men commenting on that terrible face swap Devon Shae thread
There were a lot of gifs and memes of a certain typeI just woke up and every single notification I have is a horny one. Is that the type of day this will be??
Well you seemed to be at one pointWho horny?
Both things can be and are trueI've never been horny I'm a classy lady
Uh huh. K. Sure.I've never been horny I'm a classy lady
I just woke up and every single notification I have is a horny one. Is that the type of day this will be??
The lord doth givethI just woke up and every single notification I have is a horny one. Is that the type of day this will be??
One guy was literally like "my wife won't drop down and give me a bj whenever I want so I have to come here"Ah the auld sexless marriage. You must be a catch so