Thought he was here yesterday ?I haven't heard a peep from him today or yesterday
Thought he was here yesterday ?I haven't heard a peep from him today or yesterday
Oh he was yes you’re right. But peaced out early to get rest presumablyThought he was here yesterday ?
For people’s safety ofcTiktok is officially under its new owners in the u.s and immediately changed the terms of service so they are allowed track your precise location
Oh you're right. My time is all jumbled up. No set schedule is killerThought he was here yesterday ?
But the naps thoNo set schedule is killer
There’s often an option to turn off location trackingMaybe I'm naive...also not saying it's okay or anything, but isn't that just what apps do nowadays?
Usually you have to give it permission to do it like Google maps but tiktik in the u.s will just do it automaticallyMaybe I'm naive...also not saying it's okay or anything, but isn't that just what apps do nowadays?
Soph! Pew pew!