Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,541 The world of emotion that can be conveyed by just “Well”
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,542 BunnyBeeHope said: Where!? Click to expand... Any picture of me anywhere
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,548 BunnyBeeHope said: Can I pull your hair Ciaran? Click to expand... Is this a sex thing?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,549 Sounds painful and possibly dangerous. I recommend doing it to make him forget back pain.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,550 Harthacnut said: Is this a sex thing? Click to expand... Yes
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,554 I mean sounds like a win win for me
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,555 Also it curls now so it doesn't grow out properly.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,556 Harthacnut said: See i made Red feel sick Click to expand... I was freshening up you silly goose!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,557 Lurking said: Good thing I don't have long hair. I'm safe. Click to expand... I'll find something to pull
Lurking said: Good thing I don't have long hair. I'm safe. Click to expand... I'll find something to pull
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,558 Harthacnut said: I mean sounds like a win win for me Click to expand... Well you're forgetting back pain.
Harthacnut said: I mean sounds like a win win for me Click to expand... Well you're forgetting back pain.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,560 I'm sure if you ask or beg it'll also get pulled.