L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,601 I pull my own, but that's mainly because of stress and wanting to be put in my place or something. But seriously, I don't know enough to really comment on your situation.
I pull my own, but that's mainly because of stress and wanting to be put in my place or something. But seriously, I don't know enough to really comment on your situation.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,602 Harthacnut said: Dont not get your hair pulled on my account Click to expand... Well I don’t want Hope to end up in a swallow grave
Harthacnut said: Dont not get your hair pulled on my account Click to expand... Well I don’t want Hope to end up in a swallow grave
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,603 VforFremch said: Hullo red Click to expand... Hullo
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,604 youngbustyredhead said: Well I don’t want Hope to end up in a swallow grave Click to expand... Think she'd like that
youngbustyredhead said: Well I don’t want Hope to end up in a swallow grave Click to expand... Think she'd like that
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,605 Harthacnut said: Think she'd like that Click to expand... Perhaps
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,612 I got approximately 5 liters of holy water near my bed
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,613 True fact I’ll send a pic when I get home
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,614 Many hugs @Harthacnut (Better late than never right?)
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,615 Harthacnut said: Get started Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,616 AmberWarning said: Many hugs @Harthacnut (Better late than never right?) Click to expand... Thanks Not late at all
AmberWarning said: Many hugs @Harthacnut (Better late than never right?) Click to expand... Thanks Not late at all
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,617 VforFremch said: I got approximately 5 liters of holy water near my bed Click to expand... To keep me away?
VforFremch said: I got approximately 5 liters of holy water near my bed Click to expand... To keep me away?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,618 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Red getting the reference
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,620 BunnyBeeHope said: To keep me away? Click to expand... As if I would do that Nope to keep my demons in check
BunnyBeeHope said: To keep me away? Click to expand... As if I would do that Nope to keep my demons in check