L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,821 Last one I gotta actually do something more productive than meme posts.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,823 vanilla_hips said: *eats grass* Click to expand... Eat my grass bb
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,824 Ugh I have to do this presentation status report
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,826 youngbustyredhead said: Eat my grass bb Click to expand... This is a sexual innuendo.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,827 youngbustyredhead said: Ugh I have to do this presentation status report Click to expand... I'll do it
youngbustyredhead said: Ugh I have to do this presentation status report Click to expand... I'll do it
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,829 youngbustyredhead said: Ugh I have to do this presentation status report Click to expand... Don't you like your project group?
youngbustyredhead said: Ugh I have to do this presentation status report Click to expand... Don't you like your project group?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,830 vanilla_hips said: Um, that wouldn't be appropriate during a wedding. Click to expand... You are correct. But it's an expectation at my wedding
vanilla_hips said: Um, that wouldn't be appropriate during a wedding. Click to expand... You are correct. But it's an expectation at my wedding
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,831 BunnyBeeHope said: Whats the subject Click to expand... American movies used as propaganda during World War II You’ll do great, thanks
BunnyBeeHope said: Whats the subject Click to expand... American movies used as propaganda during World War II You’ll do great, thanks
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,832 vanilla_hips said: This is a sexual innuendo. Click to expand... Yes it is
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,833 youngbustyredhead said: American movies used as propaganda during World War II You’ll do great, thanks Click to expand... I'm in love with this topic
youngbustyredhead said: American movies used as propaganda during World War II You’ll do great, thanks Click to expand... I'm in love with this topic
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,834 vanilla_hips said: Don't you like your project group? Click to expand... The one guy is ok The other guy is a complete jackhole, tho he is doing his part. He’s just not a very pleasant person to be around
vanilla_hips said: Don't you like your project group? Click to expand... The one guy is ok The other guy is a complete jackhole, tho he is doing his part. He’s just not a very pleasant person to be around
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,835 youngbustyredhead said: American movies used as propaganda during World War II Click to expand... There were quite a few of those... I think.
youngbustyredhead said: American movies used as propaganda during World War II Click to expand... There were quite a few of those... I think.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,836 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm in love with this topic Click to expand... Great! You can help Hope present it
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm in love with this topic Click to expand... Great! You can help Hope present it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,837 youngbustyredhead said: American movies used as propaganda during World War II You’ll do great, thanks Click to expand... This is right up my alley
youngbustyredhead said: American movies used as propaganda during World War II You’ll do great, thanks Click to expand... This is right up my alley
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,839 youngbustyredhead said: The one guy is ok The other guy is a complete jackhole, tho he is doing his part. He’s just not a very pleasant person to be around Click to expand... Do they like you???
youngbustyredhead said: The one guy is ok The other guy is a complete jackhole, tho he is doing his part. He’s just not a very pleasant person to be around Click to expand... Do they like you???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,840 vanilla_hips said: There were quite a few of those... I think. Click to expand... Officially and unofficially, yes We’re doing the unofficial ones
vanilla_hips said: There were quite a few of those... I think. Click to expand... Officially and unofficially, yes We’re doing the unofficial ones