D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,962 BunnyBeeHope said: The fuck Click to expand... I’m closer to Italy than UK and the states, we do have Italian products on our pizze. I’d love to try the pepperoni ofc because I’m always curious about food
BunnyBeeHope said: The fuck Click to expand... I’m closer to Italy than UK and the states, we do have Italian products on our pizze. I’d love to try the pepperoni ofc because I’m always curious about food
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,965 Maddiemoiselle said: Pepperoni pizza is the only pizza Click to expand... I don't actually agree with this but wtf that's like the most basic pizza you need to try
Maddiemoiselle said: Pepperoni pizza is the only pizza Click to expand... I don't actually agree with this but wtf that's like the most basic pizza you need to try
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,966 BunnyBeeHope said: Pepperoni, peppers, onion, mushroom and ham Click to expand... Mushrooms, huh? I don't get it. You always make yourself unpopular with me as soon as you get a heart on my "I heart you" list.
BunnyBeeHope said: Pepperoni, peppers, onion, mushroom and ham Click to expand... Mushrooms, huh? I don't get it. You always make yourself unpopular with me as soon as you get a heart on my "I heart you" list.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,967 What would be the closest to pepperoni would be the Spianata Calabrese which is kind of pepperoni but only pork. It’s my go to topping
What would be the closest to pepperoni would be the Spianata Calabrese which is kind of pepperoni but only pork. It’s my go to topping
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,968 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't actually agree with this but wtf that's like the most basic pizza you need to try Click to expand... For me the most basic yet best pizza is the Margherita
Maddiemoiselle said: I don't actually agree with this but wtf that's like the most basic pizza you need to try Click to expand... For me the most basic yet best pizza is the Margherita
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,969 vanilla_hips said: Mushrooms, huh? I don't get it. You always make yourself unpopular with me as soon as you get a heart on my "I heart you" list. Click to expand... Mushroom is bad
vanilla_hips said: Mushrooms, huh? I don't get it. You always make yourself unpopular with me as soon as you get a heart on my "I heart you" list. Click to expand... Mushroom is bad
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,970 vanilla_hips said: Mushrooms, huh? I don't get it. You always make yourself unpopular with me as soon as you get a heart on my "I heart you" list. Click to expand... That's how it be. I'm sour on the inside
vanilla_hips said: Mushrooms, huh? I don't get it. You always make yourself unpopular with me as soon as you get a heart on my "I heart you" list. Click to expand... That's how it be. I'm sour on the inside
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,971 Maddiemoiselle said: Mushroom is bad Click to expand... Very very bad.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,972 VforFremch said: For me the most basic yet best pizza is the Margherita Click to expand... Thats more fancy than a basic pepperoni and cheese. But I get what you mean. Im also a big fan of that
VforFremch said: For me the most basic yet best pizza is the Margherita Click to expand... Thats more fancy than a basic pepperoni and cheese. But I get what you mean. Im also a big fan of that
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,975 BunnyBeeHope said: That's how it be. I'm sour on the inside Click to expand... Oh, I know that kind of candy.
BunnyBeeHope said: That's how it be. I'm sour on the inside Click to expand... Oh, I know that kind of candy.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,976 Maddiemoiselle said: Thats more fancy than a basic pepperoni and cheese. But I get what you mean. Im also a big fan of that Click to expand... Yeah, I think the pepperoni is the basic pizza in the states. That’s also why I’d like to try one, and also a Chicago style pizza. And I knew you’d like that, after all Maddie is a woman of culture
Maddiemoiselle said: Thats more fancy than a basic pepperoni and cheese. But I get what you mean. Im also a big fan of that Click to expand... Yeah, I think the pepperoni is the basic pizza in the states. That’s also why I’d like to try one, and also a Chicago style pizza. And I knew you’d like that, after all Maddie is a woman of culture
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,977 BunnyBeeHope said: Four cheese pizza is goooodd Click to expand... Mmmm.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,979 BunnyBeeHope said: And that fried egg pizza I got once Click to expand... Fried egg pizza, like pizza fritta from Napoli? Or something else
BunnyBeeHope said: And that fried egg pizza I got once Click to expand... Fried egg pizza, like pizza fritta from Napoli? Or something else
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,980 BunnyBeeHope said: Is there poutine pizza? Click to expand... Maybe