L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,983 Almost time to prove them meatballs that serves four a lie.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,984 VforFremch said: Fried egg pizza, like pizza fritta from Napoli? Or something else Click to expand... No like there was literally just a fried egg in the middle of it lol It was some Italian restaurant in Brussels
VforFremch said: Fried egg pizza, like pizza fritta from Napoli? Or something else Click to expand... No like there was literally just a fried egg in the middle of it lol It was some Italian restaurant in Brussels
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,985 Lurking said: Almost time to prove them meatballs that serves four a lie. Click to expand... If you have time, meatballs are super easy to make and very good
Lurking said: Almost time to prove them meatballs that serves four a lie. Click to expand... If you have time, meatballs are super easy to make and very good
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,986 BunnyBeeHope said: Is there poutine pizza? Click to expand... Apparently there is lol. Never seen it anywhere. There is Canadian pizza. Pepperoni bacon and mushroom
BunnyBeeHope said: Is there poutine pizza? Click to expand... Apparently there is lol. Never seen it anywhere. There is Canadian pizza. Pepperoni bacon and mushroom
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,987 BunnyBeeHope said: No like there was literally just a fried egg in the middle of it lol It was some Italian restaurant in Brussels Click to expand... Okayy, weird but maybe it was good. I recommend the pizza fritta tho
BunnyBeeHope said: No like there was literally just a fried egg in the middle of it lol It was some Italian restaurant in Brussels Click to expand... Okayy, weird but maybe it was good. I recommend the pizza fritta tho
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,990 VforFremch said: If you have time, meatballs are super easy to make and very good Click to expand... It's some ready made shit, lob in the oven for some time. So in an hour or so gonna be gargling meatballs and tomato sauce.
VforFremch said: If you have time, meatballs are super easy to make and very good Click to expand... It's some ready made shit, lob in the oven for some time. So in an hour or so gonna be gargling meatballs and tomato sauce.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,991 Also Hawaiin pizza was invented in Canada lol
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,995 Lurking said: It's some ready made shit, lob in the oven for some time. So in an hour or so gonna be gargling meatballs and tomato sauce. Click to expand... Oven? Mamma Mia
Lurking said: It's some ready made shit, lob in the oven for some time. So in an hour or so gonna be gargling meatballs and tomato sauce. Click to expand... Oven? Mamma Mia
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,996 Maddiemoiselle said: Also Hawaiin pizza was invented in Canada lol Click to expand... False advertising!
Maddiemoiselle said: Also Hawaiin pizza was invented in Canada lol Click to expand... False advertising!
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,997 It has a use by date today, so if I don't I'll be slinging it. Will likely have pizza or fish tomorrow.
It has a use by date today, so if I don't I'll be slinging it. Will likely have pizza or fish tomorrow.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,998 Maddiemoiselle said: Also Hawaiin pizza was invented in Canada lol Click to expand... Oh yeah I knew that, I love that Canada successfully blamed Hawaï for it
Maddiemoiselle said: Also Hawaiin pizza was invented in Canada lol Click to expand... Oh yeah I knew that, I love that Canada successfully blamed Hawaï for it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,999 I have like 10 potions of soup made but...pizza
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,000 BunnyBeeHope said: False advertising! Click to expand... Also bad pizza