D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,681 Ngl rn fighting the urge to buy re9 never thought it would be this low
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,682 Capcom usually have pretty deep sales after not too long
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,683 BunnyBeeHope said: Capcom usually have pretty deep sales after not too long Click to expand... Yeah but their latest game too?
BunnyBeeHope said: Capcom usually have pretty deep sales after not too long Click to expand... Yeah but their latest game too?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,685 Oh Death stranding told the pc specs for the game. It looks pretty decent, you might have a nice time with the steam deck
Oh Death stranding told the pc specs for the game. It looks pretty decent, you might have a nice time with the steam deck
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,686 BunnyBeeHope said: Well probably after like 6 months or so Click to expand... Yeah no I’ll buy it lmao
BunnyBeeHope said: Well probably after like 6 months or so Click to expand... Yeah no I’ll buy it lmao
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,689 I haven't even been reading what y'all are saying lol
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,690 Maddiemoiselle said: That's all you need Click to expand... Already finished a lot
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,691 VforFremch said: Already finished a lot Click to expand... Do it again
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,692 Maddiemoiselle said: Do it again Click to expand... That’s what I did last month
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,693 I'm always lost when I return to this thread. I don't go back and catch up lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,694 Tie ladies up and put them on the train tracks
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,695 BunnyBeeHope said: Tie ladies up and put them on the train tracks Click to expand... I would never do that to a lady
BunnyBeeHope said: Tie ladies up and put them on the train tracks Click to expand... I would never do that to a lady
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,698 BunnyBeeHope said: Tie ladies up and put them on the train tracks Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,699 BunnyBeeHope said: Tie ladies up and put them on the train tracks Click to expand... Tash gonna bush this
BunnyBeeHope said: Tie ladies up and put them on the train tracks Click to expand... Tash gonna bush this
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,700 Tash26 said: Click to expand... Or smirk