You could have it all CaseyI don't drink though lol and don't have fish
Just get some ice cold beer boots and you’ll be living the life
You could have it all CaseyI don't drink though lol and don't have fish
Definitely not affected by woke lolWell that's good. You're unaffected by woke then
Sounds too good to be trueYou could have it all Casey
Just get some ice cold beer boots and you’ll be living the life
I prolly should already have been staying at home. I need to know why my symptoms aren’t goneEhh covid is just a bad flu and you trying to miss work or something lol
I mean if you feel fine enough to work lolI prolly should already have been staying at home. I need to know why my symptoms aren’t gone
Literally was already stuck in my head.I’m posting it idc
No.... never seen that show fully and don't know who thatDo y’all remember when he was on parks and rec?
Yes!!Do y’all remember when he was on parks and rec?
NoDid y'all ever watch his short lived show on MTV?