America first except for isreal, Argentina, Cuba, venezuela, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, YemenI thought Don said we were going to stay out of foreign affairs? Wasn’t that part of his platform?
America first except for isreal, Argentina, Cuba, venezuela, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, YemenI thought Don said we were going to stay out of foreign affairs? Wasn’t that part of his platform?
Yeah obviously, also the son of the Chah said that he would jst be a transitional leader while they wait for proper elections so we shall see. As long as women get their rights back and people can live with better conditions no problem in thatI mean, I don’t condone any of it, but if brings about some change for the better for Iranian prople, e.g oppressed women/minority groups, then I dunno![]()
More likely to trigger civil war but he was a very very bad manI mean, I don’t condone any of it, but if brings about some change for the better for Iranian prople, e.g oppressed women/minority groups, then I dunno![]()
More likely to trigger civil war but he was a very very bad man
He kept all his other campaign promises. This is so unlike himAmerica first except for isreal, Argentina, Cuba, venezuela, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Yemen
HowdyMinge