Bag ofI think they work better as a group in VR, something new sounds enticing
Bag ofI think they work better as a group in VR, something new sounds enticing
Sounds spore-tive… I’m inBag ofand play some mario
Sounds spore-tive… I’m in
Haven’t played that in years lolThen, we can play some mario kart and go on a Rainbow road trip
That’s awesome! Kind of like Buffalo Wild Wings? What I wouldn’t give to be back in my 20sOne of the bars I hang out with is the arcade bar. They also have consoles and emulators. It's a pretty rad place to hang. Kind of crazy on the weekends though. Lots of younger crowds.
No. They have about fifteen pinball machines. Eighties and nineties arcades. Just about every console on a big screen. And a bunch of emulators on smaller screens. And the bar of course. They have different ciders and beers, and the like. All the arcades and pinball have cup holders.That’s awesome! Kind of like Buffalo Wild Wings? What I wouldn’t give to be back in my 20s![]()
Sounds like paradise really. Do they have live music and karaoke?No. They have about fifteen pinball machines. Eighties and nineties arcades. Just about every console on a big screen. And a bunch of emulators on smaller screens. And the bar of course. They have different ciders and beers, and the like. All the arcades and pinball have cup holders.
Yes. Me. Like looking in the mirror.
Yes.Yummy, eh CN?
What does it taste like?*burp*
BourbonWhat does it taste like?