Idk yet.You're gonna be okay
Idk yet.You're gonna be okay
It only counts if you cumTash calls me a whore l, does that count?
Let's cuddle and be safe togetherIdk yet.![]()
Let's cuddle and be safe together
Get off that chair and get in here
For sure.Let's cuddle and be safe together
how long did that take you to figure out?Ciaran I done maths last night and figured out this thread is 9% of all posts on fcn
For a cuddle puddle I assumeGet off that chair and get in here
DamnGet off that chair and get in here
Gets the protractor out, to measure angles.Get off that chair and get in here
yep yepFor a cuddle puddle I assume![]()
Like a minutehow long did that take you to figure out?
YeahShit I gave Tash an order
What have I done
Put that protractor done and get in hereGets the protractor out, to measure angles.
Fap happyGotta go. Be back after nearly an hour
Have a good time
Good girl.Shit I gave Tash an order
What have I done